Friday 8 April 2011

#2. Coffee Shop Door Holder.

Sometimes the simplest acts of kindness can make someones day. We all go about our days at such a high pace and forget to take a step back and appreciate the little things. Yesterday, in the midst of the coffee rush at my local coffee shop (i say my like it's really 'mine' because with the amount of money i've spent there i could own the place by now) there was a man in a wheelchair struggling to get in the door. Without hesitation, a man sitting reading his morning newspaper and drinking his steamy cup of goodness, got up in a jiffy and held the door for the young man. I wanted to go throw him a big high-five but wasn't sure if this was appropriate. So I smiled to myself and said BOOYAH KINDNESS BOOYAH. High-five coffee shop man for your kindness that made me want to drink my morning coffee through a crazy straw. You ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment